Wednesday, June 24, 2020

My Weight Loss Journey Log

Hi, all

I've made a decision to finally lose weight.

  • Current weight: 123.8 kg / 273 lb
  • Target weight: 80 kg / 176 lb
  • Height: 180 cm / 5'11
  • Target date: June 1, 2021

    It might be a bit of a stretch - losing 43.8 kg / 97 lb in 11 months might be a difficult endeavour - but I will try my best to achieve it.

I will be losing weight by making sure that I do 1 hour of walking every day + eating more healthy foods, including counting calories. I've done a lot of reading about healthy eating, so lack of knowledge should not be a problem.

I will update this thread every Friday (except this Friday as it would only be 2 days) and I will upload pictures every month for progress purposes.

Please see my current pictures: https://imgur.com/a/ehRSMEI

Wish me luck and I am off to my first walk of the journey.

submitted by /u/Serena_XO_XO
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dpftU0

No comments:

Post a Comment