Wednesday, June 24, 2020

170 days: An Update ... With Pictures this time

It's been 170 days since my last post

I have never felt better. My health is much better than the last 10 years(i'm 27). I can jog, walk and do other exercises. I have an endless supply of energy during the day. Never tired or feeling down. The best year of my life.

I'm currently at 110 kg. in the first 55 days after the last post, i maintained my weight. i wanted to test if i can maintain it, and i could. So, hurray ! lol

i never wanted to post my photos, i didn't want to end up in a meme, but another morbidly obese friend saw me and was interested in my weight loss journey. 3 months later, he lost 30 kg, and just like me, he was super happy and wanted to become healthy. At that moment, i experienced what it's like to truly help someone, just by doing what's best for you, and to prove that it's possible

and so, if becoming a meme is the price for changing at least one person; i will gladly pay the price.

Before:

photo of me in ??/6/2019 (Note: day/month/year )

another in ??/9/2019

another in 12/10/2019

After:

This photo in 6/4/2020

This photo was taken yesterday

I Thank you all, the community of loseit, for everything. your posts, sharing your struggles and fighting to become healthy, all of it was not in vain. It all helped me to become better and continue my journey, because even though i was by myself, i wasn't alone.

submitted by /u/a2la110
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3evUTCH

No comments:

Post a Comment