Sunday, June 28, 2020

My first week in my journey!

I'm my first week into a CICO weight loss journey and I lost 2.5 lbs! I really needed to tell someone that. I haven't shared with any of my family that I'm trying to lose weight. My parents are the source of some serious weight related childhood trauma and I don't want to engage that way. Plus, my daughter is four, and I'd rather her see me doing healthy things and copy that instead of her knowing that I'm unhappy with my body and her thinking she should be, too. She's a healthy kid, she doesn't need that.

Anyway, I know it's not a lot but I had a couple of days where I was discouraged and didn't expect much, so it was exciting to see this on the scale. It's good encouragement to keep chugging forward on the long road ahead.

submitted by /u/cleverfibername
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31kEbma

No comments:

Post a Comment