Friday, June 26, 2020

😊 Not a huge weight loss yet but definitely seeing changes!

I am sooooo happy!!!!

I've been gaining weight consistently for the past 2 years. I started at 68 kgs and got upto 87kgs. Thats a huge weight gain. I never realised I was fat until my clothes started being tight and I checked my BMI and it showed I am obese.

I used to go to a gym but hated it. At home workouts just doing them alone was not fun at all. I don't have a lot of places to go to for walks here.

My diet is not too bad just carb heavy. I cook most of my meals at home. The lockdown made things worse and I would spend more time cooking. Restaurants were allowed to deliver and so we ordered takeout atleast twice a week. My husband started gaining too.

In May we decided to take control. Switched out our white rice to brown (we noticed we eat a lot more of white rice but brown is rougher and so we take half the amount). Since everything went online I also joined an online yoga class. The people there are so supportive and of all sizes. The instructor is amazing and makes everyone feel so good. I look wierd doing yoga, not graceful at all but I enjoy it so much! I finally found something that I like!

Today I looked in the mirror and I can see a small change to my fat rolls. I also got down to 85 kgs! It's slow, it's hard but I'll get there.

I love watching the videos from this subreddit. Something about it is just so motivating. Thank you all for keeping this community so awesome!

submitted by /u/st4rfir3
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YDQ8Bq

No comments:

Post a Comment