Monday, June 29, 2020

30lbs down and terrified of going back into the office!!! Help!!

I am 30lbs down, 222lbs to 192lbs, and have lost the bulk of that weight during the coronavirus lockdown.

None of my work colleagues have seen me for four months, and I haven’t told anyone I am watching what I eat. This is for two reasons - firstly, I don’t like talking about dieting or my weight, and secondly, my colleagues have form for being a bit bitchy about others losing weight.

I know many of them have gained weight during lockdown, and I am terrified of them noticing my weight loss when I go back to work. I’m sure there will be comments and I’ll get grilled on it. 30lbs isn’t a massive amount, but I’m only 5’5 so it is definitely noticeable now!

Has anyone come out of lockdown a bit lighter, or have any tips for deflecting unwanted weight loss questions?!?

submitted by /u/rosie803
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dLaT2s

No comments:

Post a Comment