Thursday, June 25, 2020

Day #1: CICO & C25K

22F // 5’2 // SW: 226 lbs // 1st GW: 199 lbs

Hi everyone! I’m a longtime lurker & I’ve loved watching everyone reach their goals and support one another. I’ve attempted weight loss many times before but nothing has been sustainable. I don’t want to restrict myself this time rather I’m aiming to incorporate lifestyle changes that’ll remain sustainable in my life. I’ve never tried CICO but thanks to this page I’m gonna give it a try. I thought I’d document here to hold myself accountable & keep track of my journey!

I want to be the best version of myself and I know my physical weight takes a toll on my mental health & I want to make a change. The lowest I’ve been in the last 10 years was 197 lbs. My ultimate GW is somewhere in the healthy BMI range for my height but that seems so so so far away so I think I’ll set smaller goals for myself atm and move them as I go along.

My current goal is to reach 199 lbs and get below that 200 range (hopefully) by the end of this year. I’m starting CICO and trying to aim for a daily intake of 1,200-1,400 calories. I began C25K today which was quite rough but I’m determined to keep active 3-5 days/week with C25K and elliptical.

I’ll definitely go through previous posts and take notes but if anyone has any other tips or tricks, please share your wisdom 🤩

submitted by /u/omwtome
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2BAoCMh

No comments:

Post a Comment