Thursday, June 25, 2020

Seven months in, and I feel like a brand new person.

I'm a 32 year old male, and the timing of starting this in November got me through the quarantine in high spirits. Had I still had the same lifestyle I had pre-November, I think I would have loathed the last 6 months. Despite everything around me seemingly crumbling into pieces, I was able to be in high-spirits and highly motivated. I've gone from about 310 with very high body fat, to about 245 and fairly toned/muscular.

I really want my path in life to be one where I get to help others, the way others have helped me. I have learned with weight loss that knowledge is power, and you have to be willing to fail before you can succeed.

I've started documenting my journey and my success on Youtube, consider checking it out if you're at all interested in my weight loss journey, and how it can apply to your own journey. Thanks!

submitted by /u/ShitoshiSan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Zag32J

No comments:

Post a Comment