Thursday, June 25, 2020

(Rant) Lost weight, but still big (in some areas)

So over the quarantine my weight has gone down to about 154 lbs (it fluctuates by +/- 1-2 lbs depending on the time of the day. Of course, I'm very happy about it, it's one of my biggest burdens off my back. But I still have a bit of a gut and slightly big thighs (I'm male, so neither of those aspects are rather attractive, but that would go for women as well). Makes me a bit discouraged, but I don't think of it pretty often.

If it matters, most of my weight loss came from dietary changes (Less sugar, set eating times, more fluids, etc; the usual), kept the exercise to pretty minimum (only a bit of cycling 4 days per week) Maybe that's the matter?

submitted by /u/gluee_aoty
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3eAvIPl

No comments:

Post a Comment