Thursday, June 25, 2020

26 F 220lbs, Goal 140 day 5! Finally in the right mind set to lose 80lbs. (Originally deleted)

Was trying to edit the title on the first post when I realized it wouldn’t let me. Pretty new here haha! Ive added in some more information and changed the wording in some spots.

Ive never been on the smaller side, always the bigger one amongst my friends/ cousins and so on. The boys would make fun of me in primary school, my family would make comments about my weight. Its always been something I struggle with. When I was 14, I was 5’4, 140lbs, my first boyfriend dumped me because I was “too big” I pretty much stuck the middle finger to him but its was always something I was self conscious about. I just happened upon a guy who accepted me for who I was. We were together for 3yrs before we got married. I was 18 (young I know) He was 20. At that time I was 165 and he had no concerns. He’s 5’4 and has never been a lb over 150 so I always had an insecure feeling of how people saw us. He made me feel sexy and confident but it wasnt until I moved to America (21 then) and gained 35lbs over the next 2yrs that I started noticing some distance. I asked him about it repeatedly until he finally broke down and told me he had a problem with my weight. I was heartbroken. I cried for months but the stubborn, ignorant me wouldnt let a guy try to change me physically like that. I did however put in some effort but we’d get back into our usually routine and it was just kind of slip from the forefront of my mind then a yr later the same conversation of how frustrated he was with me would come up and the cycle would start all over again. Well, here I am 26, 220lbs and he’s on the verge of leaving me if I dont lose the weight. Im struggling so hard with not wanting to do it because Im stubborn af and he should just accept me for me but I know If I dont do it, I’ll lose my best friend and frankly, the only thing left I have in life. I want a family and long happy life with this man and I know we cant have that unless I lose the weight so here I am day 5 of my weight loss journey. Ive been eating fruits throughout the day at work, (2 bananas and roughly 2cups of watermelon) drinking lots of water and having protein with veggies for dinners (mainly because hes concerned with me eating nothing but fruits all day) and I have been walking 1.8-3miles every morning, depends on how much time I have been waking up and having to get ready for work. My work day is pretty active, I casually walk an additional mile-2miles during the day at work. Im trying to burn atleast 500 Calories a day and consume less than 1200 a day. Any recommendations of what I should change/keep or add in?

submitted by /u/Suziebutt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2BczgZR

No comments:

Post a Comment