Thursday, June 25, 2020

I feel so much worse after losing weight. How to keep on pushing?

So I started out around 155 and have slowly dropped down to 143. I’m 5’2 so I’m pretty close to a “healthy BMI” now, but I feel like the weight loss has just been making me look worse. It seems like all the weight has come off my boobs and butt. Now I’m left with a chunky stomach and thighs. Meanwhile my cleavage is all but gone and my stomach now sticks out more than my butt (seriously I look pregnant!). It’s not that I don’t see the changes- they’re certainly there and the measurements prove it. They’re just coming from places that I’m not thrilled about. How the heck do I keep going? I’m seriously scared that with 10 more pounds I’ll look even more disproportionate.

submitted by /u/throawaysnakkekk
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3g0lmIS

No comments:

Post a Comment