Saturday, June 27, 2020

Am I eating too much? Metabolic damage?

Long story short: 5'10, 306lbs. Fat asf. Tdee about 2400. Doing Alternate day fasting, fasting 36 hours with an eating window for 12 hours (usually finish in much less time) A bit concerned about destroying my metabolism long term this way. On my eating window I eat 3600 calories. (Comes out to about 1800 per day). Should come out to about 1-2 pounds weight loss per week. Any advice? If this Is bad for my metabolism? Why Is that? On one hand I want to lose weight so I don't want to average over 1800 per day, on the other hand I don't want to go any lower as it may hurt my metabolism ( I know my metabolism will slow anyway as your body adjusts due to weight loss, but I don't want to do it too fast as it may cause more damage than necessary. )

Any advice greatly appreciated...

What I typically eat in my eating window (3600 calories)

1 box Orzo- 1600 calories 2 tablespoons Butter- 200 calories 2 tablespoons Olive oil- 240 calories 3 small cans Clams- 310 calories 1 package frozen shrimp Shrimp- 360 calories 2 tablespoons Heavy Cream - 200 calories 1 package Peas- 210 calories 1 cup chardonnay (used for cooking) - 200 calories 4 slices bacon - 280 calories

Lemon, Spices- 50 calories

submitted by /u/tom4705
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2BGWozw

No comments:

Post a Comment