Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Down over 40 pounds and almost done.

I started my weight loss journey in March. Quarantine was just beginning and I was bored. For reference I’m an 18 year old male currently 5’11.5 and started at 239lbs. It’s been an interesting few months but I’ve stayed committed. I currently weigh 195.6lbs and I’m proud of where I am. My doctor said at my height I should weigh around 190, so that’s my goal.

I started by doing a mix of Virtual Reality workouts and it was awesome, but my headset broke a few weeks ago, (I’ve since gotten a replacement) but I’ve moved on to more traditional workouts and mainly weight training. I mainly relied on exercise for weight loss but I also cut out soda completely, strictly water and the occasional protein shake, and I’m eating the best I ever have. I probably could be eating more, but I’m not sure.

My weight is dropping daily and I’m happy with it, but I still don’t really see any results. I have a few veins on my neck that pop out and I can see my collarbone more, but I have a belly still and I’m at a loss of what to do. Some shirts have started fitting more and I’m down a pant size so something is working. I recently bought a “smart” scale, and I can see my weight along with other things on an app. Somehow my muscle mass is dropping daily too. As I come on my goal, I’m looking for advice on maintaining weight and continuing to lose belly fat.

submitted by /u/NptConor
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CRFIFX

No comments:

Post a Comment