Sunday, June 28, 2020

Is a calorie deficit the ONLY thing I need to lose weight?

Hello, everyone. I would like to officially begin my weight loss journey today. I am a 5'9 male, 21 and I weigh 185 lbs. My goal weight is 167-165 lbs. I am also fairy active.

I was just wondering if a calorie deficit is really the only thing that I need to lose weight. I hear that it is, but most of the time I also hear that you should cut out refined cards like white bread. The issue for me is that I do not want to remove all carbs only to gain a bunch of weight to back when I start eating them again. I would like to have a diet that I can maintain for the rest of my life, and that includes having some of my favorite foods like pizza.

What do you guys think? Do you think I have to remove refined grains and carbs to lose weight or should I only focus on maintaining a calorie deficit? If you have any other tips to spare I'd love to hear them! I could use all the help I can get. Please and thank you.

submitted by /u/NegroSaiyan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dFA5aL

No comments:

Post a Comment