Wednesday, June 24, 2020

[F28, 5", 154lbs] Hitting a plateau in weight loss!!

[F28, 5", 154lbs] I've been on a weight loss journey since Jan 2020. It went well (shed 17 pounds) until about 3 weeks back when I hit a plateau. Since then, for two weeks, I started to do HIIT everyday (previously 4-5x a week), counting my calories with MyFitnessPal (currently average of above 700 calories to 1k cal consumption per day, I admit the accuracy is questionable, but def not 1.3k calories), and started IF 16:8 (to be fair that was 4 days ago). Still unable to hit that elusive steady state 69kg (152 pounds).

My steady state weight now is 70kg (154 pounds), increases to 71kg (156kg) at night after dinner, but goes back down to 70kg in the morning.

My sister was saying I should switch to running but I really HATE running. I feel that it's more time efficient to burn more calories with HIIT... Is my body already conditioned to it? I sweat buckets and pant like crazy after almost every session; with no progress its hard not to feel discouraged...

I'm also not sure if it's diet... Or should I even eat lesser? A friend of mine literally only ate 2 peanut butter sandwiches, 1 Nutella sandwich and a bowl of cereal the entire day to reduce calorie count since she's not working out. I really hope it doesn't have to come to that! Or should I try a longer fasting cycle or OMAD?

Bahhh it's really frustrating right now, hope I can get some tips or encouragement :(

submitted by /u/rattlingmice
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YsP8A4

No comments:

Post a Comment