Friday, June 26, 2020

I have lost ~9-10lbs but I think I can't go on anymore

SW: 183.6 lbs CW: 173.5 GW: 116

I'm 26 years old and a female who was a student until last year. Life has been stressful. This year life has been better. So I had the motivation to start working out and eat right and I started in around mid May. Downloaded MFP, logged everyday, combined strength training with Cardio (I invested in a treadmill and weights) and followed CICO. Work was going good but this week it got stressful. I went back to hold habits of eating my feelings. I haven't worked out for the past couple days and I was regular since I started. Today I realized I'm scared of failure. Failing at doing the task given at work. I have always believed in never giving up but this one got me. I never before realized that the panic I feel when something goes wrong at work is my fear of failure. Since I never knew what this was all my life I have been stress eating. Now I know. They say knowledge is power. And I shouldn't be worried about failing. All the motivating things I can think of are running in my mind right now. But none of them have had an impact. I feel like this may be the end of my weight loss journey because work is going to get more stressful in the coming weeks. And I'm losing my will power. I binged on junk food like ice cream, chips, spicy snacks, etc. Has anyone ever been through this? Did you get out of it? How?

submitted by /u/harrypotterfan04
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31kHpWJ

No comments:

Post a Comment