Thursday, June 25, 2020

How much of a difference to those last 10lbs make?

Hello all, I lost 60 pounds and my goal was to go 10 more. I know there is no rush, but It is still unsettling to see the scale drop 1 pound a week, then one week it doesn't drop at all, compared to my extremely fast 3lb a week weight loss when I first started. I can think of some reasons why it's harder, such as not logging things like 3 tablespoons of 20 calorie coffee creamer, allowing myself to have more cheat days, etc. I tend to be an emotional eater and even though I lost 60 pounds, I still "feel" fat. So, who can help motivate me? As someone who can't ncessarily judge how they look in the mirror due to body dysmorphia, how noticeable really is 10lbs of fat loss?

submitted by /u/666Karmah
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Nx7ppU

No comments:

Post a Comment