Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Anyone else have a dent above their belly button after heavy weight loss?

I have maybe a half of an inch deep and half of an inch wide dent or concave dip in my stomach right above my belly button. It’s particularly evident when I bend in certain ways, and I want to know what it is. I’ve never been pregnant, and and not pregnant now, so I do not believe it has any association with diastasis recti. I’ve lost almost 80 lbs in the past couple of years if that contributes anything and I frequently work out my abdomen muscles. I wish I could show a picture for effect, but am not allowed to upload one on here.

Has anyone experienced this? It almost makes the very top of my “innie” belly button seem saggy LOL

submitted by /u/AustralasianRoll
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NLFwKN

No comments:

Post a Comment