Saturday, June 27, 2020

Thank you, this subreddit changed my life.

Weight loss

I'm really shy person, so I haven't have the courage to post this until now, but thank you, I remember my old self finding this subreddit by change, while just browsing reddit to get rid of my boredom on a Sunday afternoon, I never expected something like reddit to help me loss weight, there's a lot of things that I still need to do to improve myself and become the person I really want to be, but I can at least now scratch one off that list, If you are reading this I hope it encourages you to not give up, and believe in Cico, it works, yes it can be hard to control your eating habits, but at the end of the road I will be worth the effort.

submitted by /u/godbefa
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3i9nakL

No comments:

Post a Comment