Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Went from where’s the snacks to he’s a snack πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

before and after

Hey guys, first time posting!

I am a 5’11 male and I recently hit the 40 pound lost mark! I started at 325 and my current weight is 285. I would like to get to around 220, my old football playing weight haha.

My journey kind of began with a drinking problem. I began drinking out of control, which led to a bad diet, mental problems and general lack of motivation. I decided last November to quit drinking and it was the best decision of my life. I haven’t had a drink since and slowly decided to work on other aspects of my life.

I went to therapy to deal with my emotions, and I went on a diet to help with the weight loss. I wouldn’t so much call it a diet as much as a lifestyle change. I’ve done fad diets before that worked, but I ended up gaining it all back. My goal now is to lose the weight slowly but change the way I eat forever.

I started with just changing out things that I eat and going for a mile walk once a day. Now I’m in the gym everyday and trying to eat clean everyday. I don’t always succeed but I’ve learned to live with my mistakes and look forward to tomorrow’s opportunities. Anyways this journey has been so motivating and I really think I can do anything haha.

submitted by /u/cfr50
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NDl8eV

No comments:

Post a Comment