Friday, June 26, 2020

Back at it again with the depression

Hey gang, I've been away for a month or so while I fight my depression. I finally have a medication change and am starting to feel better so that's a positive. While I haven't been exercising and counting calories, I've noticed that I've had a bit more trouble getting into my clothes. I'm thankful that I can see that what I've done in the past was actually helping and now I have to start up again now that I can actually think about something other than darkness.

So since I'm getting back into it I was wondering if there was a better place to start than the whole "try, try, retry" thing that I've been dealing with. Ya know, that thing where "I'll start next Monday!" "Oops, messed up, start again next Monday!" And on and on. Do you guys have any advice on how to not go back into that rut? Also, am I really on the right track to reach my goals? I'm 28F at around 180 ish pounds. I'm hoping that by the time I'm 30 I'll be where I want to be with my weight. I real goal is to gain muscle mass. I wouldn't mind being 140 if most of it is muscle. So should I worry about toning right now or should I just try to lose weight first? I'd also love to know how you guys keep yourself determined with your weight loss journey. I'd love to hear some advice from you guys.

submitted by /u/OddlyEverAfter
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VprHG9

No comments:

Post a Comment