Sunday, June 28, 2020

I lost my first 4 lbs!

I still can't believe it. I went to the mall in 22 June to buy some stuff, and there was a public scale, and since I don't own a scale at home I decided to weigh myself. I found out I'm 78 kgs, my BMI was 31 which meant for the first time in my life I'm obese ... (78kgs is a lot for someone my height which is 160 cms).

I knew I had to make a change right there and then. I joined all the weight loss communities in reddit and discovered intermittent fasting. In one week, I started by 16:8, and then even tried 20:4 for one day. I didn't go over 1200 calories in my eating windows. I also did some aerobic dancing workout (not more than 30 minutes).

Today I went to buy a jumping rope and found a public scale again. I weighed myself, not hoping to lose anything, when I found that I already lost 2.1 kgs!

I was shocked and so happy. I know it's just water weight (that's why it's a lot) but it's a start. Tomorrow the gyms are finally re-opening, and I'm going to start doing 20:4 everyday in order to lose the 18 kgs I need to lose. I'm sick and tired of my college friends knowing me as the fat friend.

I would like to thank the Reddit weight loss community, it was the main reason for this start :) I hope I lose some more.

submitted by /u/laintallbad
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gaqtXh

No comments:

Post a Comment