Saturday, June 27, 2020

30[F], 180lbs, from 188, 5'1 needing help with calories

Hi. I've started my weight loss journey using MyFitnessPal.
It's been about 14 days that I've been eating better.
My current "stats": eat 1,390 to lose 2lb a week. I've been reaching less than 1,390 calories. I thought I read something here about setting goal to 1lb a week. Is 2lb a week not okay?

Some days my total calories for the day are 775, 405, 615...
I feel like I will gain weight if I eat more.. I feel like the only way I will lose this "75lbs" is if I add running.

Will I still lose weight by starting to meet that 1390cals? Will I not be able to start where I am now at 180lbs and meeting the 1390, and not gain more weight? Confused. Will I be starting over? (something like gaining some weight back then dieting from there?)

When I started out, I meal prepped: salmon, baked beans, vegetable, using it as Breakfast/heaviest meal of the day. Today, I had 25calories of orange juice (50% less sugar kind) and some (130calories) Greek yogurt. That was my breakfast. For lunch I had a SmartOnes 180calorie, and1/2 cup of the orange juice. Somewhere in there I think I had a 50calories, reduced-fat Mozzarella String Cheese.

Today's breakfast was about 250calories. Lunch was 215calories. I have read about lunch and dinner "needing" to be around 500-700.. something like that.

Thursday, my breakfast was 400calories from a granola cereal (275calories) , 30calories of skim milk, reduced-fat string cheese and a cup of 50calories Trop50. The cereal looked over 2/3cup when wet with the milk. It bothered me (I was worried about gaining weight). It gives me about 7g of Fiber though.. I like that.

My goal weight has been set at 100 (I've read that for my height it should be as low as 95lbs), but today I thought I read 105-120. That would give me new numbers. Before I gained all this weight, I was 98lbs.

p.s I'm "under surveillance" by a psychiatrist and a therapy counselor (she told me about MyFitnessPal)

Thank you.

submitted by /u/beaglelove1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/387pYu1

No comments:

Post a Comment