Saturday, June 27, 2020

Getting thinner, but scale number not going down?

Hey all, I’m back at it again after failing.šŸ˜…

I started my weight loss again in April because I did not want to gain the quarantine 30. Im sad to say I gained 40lbs over 6 months last year, but happy to say I lost those gains in 3 months since the lockdown. Not only did I not get the quarantine 30, but I lost an additional 10 and back to where I last left off. So my problem is I believe I may have actually lost more weight, but my scale must be broken or off. I went down 4 pant sizes, I can jog now, my clothes overall fit better, and family and friends say I’m nearly unrecognizable. “You look way thinner than @?! Lbs.” says my older brother.

Is this possible to be loosing weight but not actually seeing the scale go down? The first time I lost weight, I fit into smaller pants, but this time I was about 20lbs heavier and fit into the same pair of pants. Now that I’m at the weight I left off at last year, I fit into smaller shirts. I’m confused, I’m heavier right now than last year, but I’m thinner. If that makes sense.

I don’t want to post my weight because I’m ashamed of the number.

submitted by /u/Aoxima
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3i3ROMq

No comments:

Post a Comment