Friday, June 26, 2020

What food/beverage do you make work in your weightloss journey?

When starting to lose weight I, like many others, started to do a ton of research and learned various tips and tricks. Some common ones are to not drink your calories, cut out fast food, cook all of your own meals, only drink black coffee/tea, etc.

What's a food or drink that you refuse to give up, but make work in your own weight loss plans/goals?

For myself, I refuse to give up putting cream in my coffee. I enjoy my hot coffee with cream in the mornings too much, but to make it work, I don't use any flavored/sugary creamers (never did tbh, don't like sweet coffee that much). I also measure it out so I can track it accurately, because I'm using CICO.

I'm curious because I think it's important to work on sustainable weight loss and habits that you know you can maintain.

submitted by /u/beeinaz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3g2iN9e

No comments:

Post a Comment