Monday, June 29, 2020

Day 1: 32/F 5’5” CW: 158 GW: 120-130

I’ve gained 50 lbs over the last 2 years, due to a combination of thyroid disease, consuming too much wine, poor eating habits, and lack of exercise.
2 years ago I was an avid runner, very controlled with my diet, and in the best shape of my life. But my marriage hit the skids and I lost the motivation to take care of myself. Everything seemed pointless and I maintained a poor sense of self worth.

I really need to make some changes- like immediately- before I dig myself into a deeper despair of unhealthiness.

One of the major changes I need to make is to abstain from my daily bottle of white wine. No one should drink that much. And I shouldn’t be drinking daily. I imagine, much of my bloat is due to the hooch.

I have a treadmill so there’s no excuse to not be running. I know how to eat a well balanced low carb diet, and I need to stick with that for more than a day.

I think, in order for me to stay motivated and be successful in weight loss is to do some major work on my mental health. In addition to food tracking I want to mood track. Anyone see a journal like this on amazon?

So here’s to the beginning of my journey. raises a can of seltzer water

submitted by /u/InvisibleBlizzard
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VqOAbZ

No comments:

Post a Comment