Monday, June 29, 2020

F/27/5’3” SW:145 CW:143 GW:125 - officially starting my journey!

Hi everyone!! Finally joining this sub!

I’m a generally healthy person but have steadily put on weight in the last few years. I eat a lot of veggies, I’m vegan, and I am very weary of processed foods. My issue seems to be portion size, saying no to external triggers, and going in long waves of being extremely motivated and then easily derailed by external things like: family coming to town/a very exhausting work day/etc. When I get derailed it usually takes me anywhere from 1-4 weeks to get back on track with exercising.

My plans for this weight loss journey: - Drink more water: Set an alarm on my phone to finish my water bottle every two hours - 10,000 steps a day: just bought a cheap clip on step counter (I yhated wearing a fit bit) - Calorie counting: I tried noom for two weeks but have been getting way more from this sub and I like My Fitness Pal (MFP) way more so going to go back to that and do 1200 calories a day - Workout 5x a week on top of steps: I had been using the Beach Body Workout 21 day fix for a while and I love that thirty minute at home work out style. I also hope to continue to incorporate yoga into my days (Yoga with Adrienne on YouTube is my favorite)

All of the posts and comments on this sub are SO inspiring. This is my first post here and I’ve been lurking for a few months now and truly get pumped every time I come to r/loseit !! Let me know if you have any other tips or things that I can incorporate into my plan. Let’s do this!!

submitted by /u/humanonthisplanet
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CS4AgY

No comments:

Post a Comment