Wednesday, June 24, 2020

When Weight Loss Starts to Lose It's Novelty

I feel like my weight loss journey has begun to lose it's novelty. I lost 20lbs since March so that's roughly within 4 months. I want to lose another 20lbs in the next 4-5 months. I don't care if it takes the rest of the year.

Since I feel better about myself, I'm trying to find the incentive to keep going because I actually don't like exercise despite doing so for the last 16 weeks. My main incentive lately has just been having nothing else better to do. I have already done HIIT, cardio, Pilates, and now finishing up a Barre program. It sounds like a lot, but it helps me to stay interested. I could be ADHD.

Does anyone have advice to keep weight loss interesting after the first third or quarter of your fitness journey? I'm kind of at that point where I'm like, "Wow, what a long 4 months. Time to hibernate for the rest of the year,". Ha, ha. You know what I mean? I plan to stay healthy and still exercise but I kind of want that extra boost that makes it feel fun to me. Maybe I can do some sort of 30 day challenge or give myself a reward for the next 5 pounds I lose. What do you all think?

submitted by /u/beesontheoffbeat
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Nx2Ewd

No comments:

Post a Comment