Thursday, June 25, 2020

Getting joy from things that aren’t food

I’ve lost about 50 lbs a couple of years ago. Due to illness and medication I’ve gained some of it back. Fell into a deep depression for a while. Now that I’m making my way back to myself I’ve noticed just how much of my day revolves around eating. How much it’s become something I look forward to constantly. I eat for any emotion, but I feel there’s a lot of comfort eating going on. I’ve fallen into a pit of instant gratification and self loathing. Can’t seem to get quite the same drive back that I had the first time I was on a weight loss journey, but I don’t want to feel stuck in myself forever. Was wondering if anybody has been through anything similar and may be able to share what has helped them keep healthy habits.

submitted by /u/imjustvibing-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Z7SQys

No comments:

Post a Comment