Thursday, June 25, 2020

Is it ok to not have to lose a ton of weight?

Hey everyone. I’m a 6’4 male that weighs 221 lbs as of this morning. I have been struggling lately with communicating my want for weight loss with my friends and family. I constantly hear “oh you look fine” or “you’re already skinny” but I personally don’t agree. My BMI is still classified as overweight (I understand BMIs aren’t perfect) and with a normal weight around 205 I really don’t think my goal of under 200 is that crazy.

I haven’t found a supportive person yet in my life, so I thought I’d look here. 21 pounds to lose, and I want it done before my wedding next May. I don’t think that’s too crazy of a goal, I’ll go with a 500 deficit and stay in the gym.

Just looking for a little support for a guy who looks “ok with a shirt on” (yes I’ve heard that from multiple people).

Thanks everyone.

submitted by /u/Goof_tv
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VjSCmt

No comments:

Post a Comment