Monday, June 29, 2020

NSV: beating the ASOS prediction

Hi, I lurk here a lot for inspo but finally felt I had something of my own to do a little brag about! I was ordering a very comfy jumpsuit from ASOS who offer a size “prediction”. I put in my height and weight and they predicted a 16, which was my size when I was at my biggest. I’ve lost 11kg (22lbs) since then I figured a 14 should be okay. It arrived and it turns out the 12 is my best fit!! Absolutely over the moon! My weight loss journey so far has been hella slow: 11kg in 14 months but I’m getting so fit and strong. My lifestyle has changed to intuitive eating, trying to be aware of my hunger cues and what I’m actually craving. I’ve also switched from a strength focus (back when gyms were open and life was more normal) to a cardio focus where I’m running every other day and doing cardio classes from YouTube on other days. Also yoga every damn day I remember! Really appreciate this community even though I’ve been quiet up until now.

TLDR: I’m a dense lady cause ASOS had me two sizes out!

submitted by /u/astronomee
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YGDWjs

No comments:

Post a Comment