Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Done with “later”. The time is now.

I recently have decided to start my weight loss journey. I am a 5’6 male, 24 years old, and weigh almost 220 pounds. I have been overweight since I was a kid and I’ve always been self conscious about my body. I once lost a lot of weight after riding my bike every day, but gained it all back when I gave in to my habits of eating junk food and being lazy. I am currently at the worst point of my life. I have health issues, I’ve been unemployed for an entire year, I don’t have a place of my own, and I have little direction with what I wanna do with future goals (maybe the Army). I feel like losing weight would be what kickstarts my life back up again, and I’m all for it. Not just talk and cheap words this time. So my questions are: where should I start? How should I start? I don’t take the time to exercise at all and I don’t want to over exert myself or do it wrong and not get any results. And regarding nutrition: what diet should I follow? What are some tips and tricks to keep myself disciplined with not eating garbage/binge eating? I want to change my life for the better and be healthy for once and feel confident in my own skin. Im looking to lose about 50 pounds within this year and gain muscle. Any advice or encouraging words would help. Thank you :)

submitted by /u/thedudenamedjay
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38byWqm

No comments:

Post a Comment