Friday, June 26, 2020

How to tell people I have no self control?

I’ve been on a weight loss journey for years. Lost 150lbs gained 125lbs back.. so starting again. Whenever I’m at work or with friends and they are eating out or we have free lunch/ treats at work I say no I’m on a healthy lifestyle change. They tell me I can’t deprive myself of everything and I can have a treat now and again. But here’s the thing I CANT. I will go off the rails every time I have a cheat, even if it’s small. I use it as an excuse to binge. They don’t understand that. I don’t have self control and can’t just have a little. But they don’t respect my no and just keep telling me I can’t live this way forever. How do I get it through people’s heads that no I can’t just have a treat and move on.. sorry for the bad formatting.

submitted by /u/vonnie2017
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/388G6M6

No comments:

Post a Comment