Thursday, June 25, 2020

Broke through my first plateau!!

I’ve been working hard for the last five weeks on losing weight. I basically changed everything; i started working out every morning, I started IF (16:8), started counting calories, cut out all junk food, stopped drinking anything except water and coffee. The first four weeks were amazing as far as weight loss goes, plus i was feeling great. Then at the end of last week I hit a plateau. I was just hovering at the same weight. Felt really discouraged, didn’t know if I needed to change anything or just keep going, so stuck with everything and decided I just needed to wait and see. Weighed myself this morning and am back to losing weight again!!! Feels really good and motivating.

submitted by /u/hunger4hikes
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3fU4yDx

No comments:

Post a Comment