Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Help with constipation :(

I’ve been on my longest (and best!) weight loss journey since the shelter-in-place order was issued in my city back in mid-March. With that, I’ve started struggling with going to the toilet regularly, where I poop once or twice (at best) a week. I tried taking psyllium husks every morning, which only worked for a few weeks, and I try to stay away from drinking prune juice too often because of its high sugar/calorie content. As I am on ADF, I am currently consuming about 750 calories a day on average so I understand that my body has little food to throw out. But it’s really frustrating to see my scale go up and feel like my stomach is bloated for days. Any suggestions are welcome! Thank you in advance :)

submitted by /u/ring_fit_adventure
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37UwS5Q

No comments:

Post a Comment