Sunday, December 6, 2020

5'8. Down from 176lbs to 142lbs and disappointed.

I still have so much fat in my face! Like my body has thinned out while my face had stayed the same. I look almost obese from my face still tbh. (Male btw)

Any other people around my height? Both males and females? Share your experience with weight loss, when did your face start thinning out and becoming more attractive?

Idk how much more weight I should lose at this point.

Its like I've lost all this weight and Idk where it came off from but mostly not my face I suppose but if I look at it im a healthy weight according to most charts and in the lower end of BMI healthy range. I'm around 17% bodyfat I guess. I have to add some extra stuff so you can ignore this para, I really dk what to say.

It took 1 year (with diet breaks) to lose the weight and retain my metabolism. I can eat a lot without gaining anything back still.

submitted by /u/fudididjsjs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lXQprH

No comments:

Post a Comment