Sunday, December 6, 2020

Eating a certain number of calories vs. listening to your body?

I am 23 F, SW 154, CW: 146.5, started focusing on weight loss about 2.5-ish weeks ago. My technique has been to set a goal to eat around 1200 calories, but I will adjust based on how I feel. In the first 1.5 weeks, I ate all over the place, sometimes 800, sometimes 1600, sometimes 2100, sometimes 1200, etc depending on how hungry I get. This past week has been more like: M:1200, T:1200, W: 1700, Th: 1700, F: 800, S: 800, Su: 800...I eat until I feel full and don't feel restricted at all.

The main thing that has changed between last week and this week is that I stopped working out for the past week and I am working on transitioning to dairy free, no meat, sugar free, and gluten free (elimination diet to figure out triggers for my acne, this likely wont be permanent for me).

I don't think I will indefinitely eat at 800 calories per day, but if I eat that little calories for a week or two, is there any negative effect? I do want to emphasize that I am not starving myself, lol I love food so I will eat when I am hungry.

submitted by /u/WittyNectarine
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VMnImM

No comments:

Post a Comment