Sunday, December 6, 2020

Is it bad to work out twice a day and eat only fruit, vegetables and meat for 7 weeks then go back to working out once a day and continue eating grains and stuff after the 7 weeks (at the start of a weight loss journey)

i hope it’s okay to post this here but is it bad to work out twice a day and eat only fruit, vegetables and meat for 7 weeks then go back to working out once a day and continue eating grains and stuff after the 7 weeks (at the start of a weight loss journey)

I have an event to go to in 7 weeks (that I only found out about a couple of days ago) and I’m stressing out because I’ve put on a lot of weight. I would like to lose as much as possible which I know shouldn’t be the goal but it’s only for 7 weeks. BUT

  1. I don’t want to harm my body or mess up anything

  2. I don’t want to stop losing weight when I continue after the 7th week. I want to continue losing weight as I have a fair bit to lose.

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/oceanandsunn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33P3yNb

No comments:

Post a Comment