Sunday, December 6, 2020

HELP: Always hungry

Stats: 5’ 9” 155 lbs. After going from 170 to 155 in a year, I’m finding it very difficult to maintain the weight loss. The hunger is constant despite eating a ton of fiber and protein. I’ve tried intermittent fasting but during my eating window the meals would just make me more hungrier. Anyone who knows Greg doucette probably knows about his protein ice cream. That was probably the only thing that kept the hunger away for like 20 min, then it comes back. I follow a low carb lifestyle which I thought would control my appetite, but I literally wanna overeat on steaks, eggs, chicken, protein powder, egg whites and vegetables. I also drink enough water to the point where my urine is slightly yellow. Exercise also helps me lower the hunger a bit but it comes back usually within an hour. Help would be appreciated...

submitted by /u/Ynotsend
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VN8kX7

No comments:

Post a Comment