Sunday, December 6, 2020

I'm back.. Starting again from a different weight.

I finally stepped on my scale today, after a few months of ignoring it. 166.8. More than I was hoping for.

About a year ago I had a few wake up calls and went from 245lbs (bmi 41) to 152lbs(bmi25.5) in a year. It was an amazing year not going to lie. It was hard but completely worth it! I am more confident, healthy, happy, and able to focus on other parts of my life other than body image. It's great.

But in the last 6 months I've had some mental health issues. My gym closed and I didn't change my diet to reflect it (and I sort of gave up on exercise... Which was a bad idea lol). Long story short, I've been so down and out of it that I have gained more than 10lbs. Am I disappointed? A little. But I know I can lose the weight, and seeing the number on the scale today has motivated me in a way that I haven't felt since the kick of my initial weight loss last year.

My goal right now is 136. So, 30lbs. I'm going to get back into exercise. I'm going to stop falling into my old habits of eating chips instead of talking about my emotions. I'm going to be easy on myself. I'm starting my new years resolution early.

Thanks for reading!

submitted by /u/chunktw0
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39OKHWC

No comments:

Post a Comment