Monday, December 21, 2020

9 weeks in, weight loss mostly stable

I started a food mindfulness journal 9 weeks ago. I add in my weight every day and what food I've eaten. I still allow myself carbs and sweets, but I've cut down on what I allow myself. I also try to keep the carbs and sweets to before 2 pm, and keep to protein, fruit and veggies after that.

I'm fairly stable at this point, bouncing between 4-6 lbs of weight loss. I know that some of that weight is due to water. Depending on what I've eaten for a couple of days will heavily impact that.

I also added video workouts from youtube by Joe Wicks. I do 1-2 of them a day, depending on the amount of time i have and how I'm feeling.

I know that it takes up to 6 months to see anything occur in your abs/belly. But I feel like I'm starting to see my obliques! Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks for listening everyone!

-C

submitted by /u/c0delikeagirl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mIvPf0

No comments:

Post a Comment