Monday, December 21, 2020

90 pounds down!

(5'5 F, HW 230, SW 218, CW 140) Hi, I started my weight loss journey (for the umpteenth time lol) in the summer of 2018 and finished around April of 2019. At my highest, I weighed 230 pounds and my starting weight was 218 lbs. I now weigh 140 pounds. This subreddit has been super helpful and very motivating along the way! Biggest Tips: Track calories (but make sure you are not eating too little!, SERIOUSLY), increase the amount of unprocessed, whole foods that you are eating, reduce processed foods as much as possible, and pick a workout activity that you GENUINELY ENJOY to increase the chance that you will stick with it. For me that was/is walking and dancing!

Good luck to everyone who is on a weight loss/fitness journey. It is not always easy, but definitely worth it in the long run. I now blog and vlog about my weight loss journey and current maintenance journey which has also been helpful!

submitted by /u/itsafitjourney
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KhAWG8

No comments:

Post a Comment