Friday, December 4, 2020

Did anyone succeed in weight loss or maintenance without tracking calories, any tips?

Hello everyone.

I kept wondering and wanted to ask, did anyone succeed in weight loss or weight maintenance without counting calories. If so, what are some tips you can offer.

Why am I asking this? Well, calorie counting became obsessive to a point where my therapist said, that there are early signs of disordered eating tendencies, specifically binge eating disorder. In the past, I've dealt a lot of binging, although managed to progress to a healthier place. Nowadays, it's getting back at me again. What I've noticed during writing out my thoughts that calorie counting and weighting the food out starts triggering anxiety which is always followed with binge eating. Then the spirals starts to go down hill...

Asking for some tips in order to achieve a healthier lifestyle. My priority is to eat healthy for the rest of my life without weighting the food or counting calories. I want it to be a sustainable thing and counting calories seems to cause me mental problems. Thanks in advance all!

submitted by /u/NaisarueXnyl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3quKKfQ

No comments:

Post a Comment