Friday, December 4, 2020

Finally starting to take my weight loss seriously started tracking my calories only to find out I'm already in a huge calorie deficit. I really need some advice

Hi guys,

So as the title says, I've just started to take my weight loss more seriously. Previously I've tried intermittently eating less or better but have not seen any results. I'm 28, 178cm tall, 80Kg, Male. I have a small amount of belly fat I've been wanting to loose for the better part of a decade. I work a physical job ten hours, 5 days a week. I average 15,000 steps a day for those 5 days, and maybe 3,000-5,000 on weekend days. Also started going to the gym roughly 3 times a week for 20-30 minute sessions about a month back.

I started tracking my calories and found out that on what I thought were my worst days I'm only taking in about 2000 calories per day.

I used a calorie tracker with the following foods to get a baseline for what I'm eating on a bad day.

Beverages

  • 2 Medium cappuccinos with full cream milk

Lunch

  • 1 Steak and cheese pie
  • 1 Ham and cheese sandwhich

Dinner

  • Half a 425g frozen meatlovers pizza
  • 1 serving of baked frozen french fries

Snacks

  • 1 100g block of dairy milk chocolate

Allegedly this comes to 2074 calories. I had assumed a day like this would have way over my RDI of calories and the the only thing preventing me from putting on weight quickly was my high amount of physical activity. Most days I don't have snacks and eat healthier dinners and lunches. In fact I don't eat like this on any days. This is like an amalgamation of all my worst eating habbits. So now I'm at a complete loss as to how I should drop this stubborn belly fat. I really would like some advice on what to do now

submitted by /u/Dr_Octahedron
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39QKHFg

No comments:

Post a Comment