Friday, December 4, 2020

Gym advice for a chubby newbie!

Hi! I'm new to working out and have been going to the gym every second day for around 3 weeks now. I'm seeing major progress with my fitness level but not weight loss or toning, (when I started I could only last 2:10 on the elliptical without my legs feeling like the are going to explode and now I can do 25mins+ continuously & I'm upping weights comfortably about once a week/when it feels right - but I've not lost weight even with improving my diet tenfold).

Would it be okay to go 2 days on/1 day off?

For example, day 1: 25mins of cardio, leg/butt weight machines, 25 mins of cardio. Day two: 25mins cardio, arm/chest/back machines, 25mins of cardio. Day 3: walk home from work and rest.

I can't afford any more time with a personal trainer (had 3 sessions that were really helpful), which is why I'm posting here for advice :)

submitted by /u/notalljustmost
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39HMtZx

No comments:

Post a Comment