Wednesday, December 9, 2020

First Post, Here's what I'm proud of so far!

I started tracking my weight, body fat %, muscle mass etc on the 30th September 2019 after I'd already lost some weight (my guesstimate is about 15lbs) and been working on it for about 6 months actively.

The scale read 227.2lbs, 47.5% body fat and I was devastated because I'd thought I was round about the 200 mark. Ouch. (I'm 5ft 5 and up until the last few years I've always hovered around 150lbs+-)

But I kept working at it and had reached 209.6lbs and 43.1% body fat by 13th March this year.

Then I put it back on again. A combination of a new boyfriend (now an ex) with unhealthy eating habits and lockdown did me in for a while. I got back up to 225lbs by the middle of June.

Folks, this week I've been hovering around 210-211.5lbs and 43.2% body fat. My muscle mass hasn't decreased from 112lbs this whole time and I'm proud of that too. This time it's been consistent, steady, and I've made lifestyle changes that are supporting my weight loss.

This week I had to tighten my watch strap. I can't tell you how proud I am of that.

More importantly, I'm confident that it can come off and stay off now. This isn't some weird metabolism thing the women in my family are cursed with past a certain age. And it doesn't have to be torture getting back in shape.

I've been intermittent fasting 16:8, eating more soups, salads, and vegetables in general. I've added nuts to my diet (Small amounts, but very helpful) and I have maintained a consistent exercise regime for two months now.

There's still a long way to go to get to my goal weight of 150lbs, but hey. This is progress 😊

submitted by /u/Cairenne
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33Wb2OE

No comments:

Post a Comment