Wednesday, December 9, 2020

i’m doing the thing!

hi y’all. i’ve struggled with a poor relationship with food my whole life. when i was in high school i was very restrictive, and during college i found comfort in food. i reached 228 pounds (22 y.o 5’5 female) and when i went to the doctor and they put “obese” on my chart i realized something had to change. i’ve tried to lose weight soooo many times but this time just feels right. i’ve started anxiety medication and left my high stress job and am seeing a nutritionist who’s been wonderful. i started this “journey” at 225 pounds and today i weighed in at 219.2. I know that’s not a crazy weight loss and I have soooo much more to go, but every other time I would start at ~228, get down to ~222, and fall off track. I haven’t been out of the 220s in a long time. this is such a huge motivator for me, and i can’t wait to keep pushing!!

submitted by /u/lem0nsquid
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gtCckO

No comments:

Post a Comment