Monday, December 7, 2020

Fuck...it's almost all back. Venting, and a message to people who can relate

I avoided weighing myself, but I worked up the courage today.

10 pounds away from my original weight of 200. FUCK. Years of back and forth and crying and hating myself and bursts of motivation and strength to get to 160, and I never got to see the number 159. Now I'm here.

I am incredibly discouraged and sad at how much I have to go now. At how much I've back tracked and wouldn't stop. But I can't mope around about it or it will get worse. I decided to make a tumblr blog dedicated to track my progress. I'll post daily updates, pics of my food, weekly food logs, inspiration collages, and so on so I can have a well documented weight loss transformation and also motivation and accountability. I hope this helps.

I start today, right now, at 5'2 190lbs.

To anyone who has back tracked incredibly, or even a little and feels stuck like they can't get back on the wagon or devastated that they "ruined" there progress, start RIGHT NOW. I know it feels like because you already fucked up you may as well make this the final eat whatever day but that's not going to work. Drop it, track what you can, and try to track everything else you eat for the rest of the day. The calories don't matter today, don't worry that you already blew the amount youre supposed to have. You're tracking to prepare yourself to track what you eat tomorrow so you can do what your supposed to do to have that body and confidence you always wanted.

Time is going to pass either way. Yes it could take months, years even to get where you want to be. And? Time is not going to stop passing by. Time didn't stop passing when we gained the weight back and it won't stop passing when we CICO it off.

YOU GOT THIS. YOU DID IT BEFORE AND YOU SURE AS FUCK CAN DO IT AGAIN! ❤️

submitted by /u/-godlessheathen-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LgoDdb

No comments:

Post a Comment