Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Getting tired of it.

Pretty much just a rant here lol.

I've been working out on and off plus eating well since around September, so that's 4 months. I started seeing a few results in around October time and felt like I was getting stronger. I really want to be able to do a pushup, I know it sounds ridiculous because it's been 4 months now and I still can't do it but then again it's because I haven't been consistent. I'll probably workout around 3 times a week, maybe 4-5 if I'm not a little bitch about it.

Just really getting tired of wanting to see a difference, my legs and arms have gotten smaller a lot to be fair but I haven't been seeing results for around a month now like goddamn. It's exhausting wanting to workout and be able to see change all the time, I don't like the "workout to lose weight" kinda mindset because I just want to be healthy and in shape. I wanted to be able to buy new clothes for college at the end of the year but I can't because I'm still fucking chubby. Sorry, I know this post is quite negative, just losing motivation to even do this anymore.

If anyone has any advice or just wants to talk about their weight loss journey that would be great, thanks. Hope you're all well.

submitted by /u/ThickAnywhere4686
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37DVnps

No comments:

Post a Comment