Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Is 1500 a good default calorie deficit?

I went from 205 to 185 mostly from eating less, my usual calorie intake was 2000+ and now its 300-1000. The weight loss is nice, but I think the eating less to this extent is causing issues. Like I don't know if anyone else has dealt with this, but my acid reflux issues seemed to worsen. I've been having dry mouth, bad breath, sore throat, and I think because of that. Last night I literally felt the acid come up throat and almost vomited.

I think I'm going to stick to 1500 calories instead of how much I've been eating. Though does that mean I'll gain the weight I've lost back? Also is 1500 calories a good default calorie deficit? Like I'll still lose weight? I'm trying to get to 140 pounds at least.

Also would appreciate if anyone can tell me why I still look the same too even with the weight loss? I haven't noticed much difference physically.

submitted by /u/userone001
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37Ez6YD

No comments:

Post a Comment