Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Started my weight loss journey at 196.5 Currently at 182.8 pounds. Might Start the new year Going From Obese to overweight!

I lost a total of 13.7 pounds since starting to really focus on eating right around October 22nd. Since December 15th I have been adding Leg and arms to my work out alternating days and doing cardio daily. All during the week.

Weekends I care for my 2 year old. And take a break from my fitness routine. Just got my 6th workout in today.

Crushed my leg routine along with some core workouts as well. Did about an hour and a half of strength training, including 10 minutes for stretching.

Since really trying to eat healthy I have been losing just a little over 1.5 pounds on average per week. The last couple of weeks since adding working out too, I have been losing about 2 pounds each week!

I’m now 2.8 pounds from going from Obese to overweight. Once I get down to 180 pounds I will no longer be obese. A goal I’m really looking forward to!!

So maybe, just maybe, I might get there in time for the new year! Of course even if It takes me a few days into 2021 to reach that goal I’m still going to be happy.

Once I’m at 180 my next goal is going to be 164. That was my previous highest weight before getting pregnant with my son. My ultimate goal weight is between 120-135 pounds. But I’m just focusing on smaller goals, one step at a time.

submitted by /u/asmrgurll
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3heyBb0

No comments:

Post a Comment